Download app Advanced Download Manager Pro v5.1.2 Full Apk latest version is here
Advanced Download Manager is a download management tool that lets you download files of any type to your Android device with all the comforts you’d expect from a desktop computer.
Among the most outstanding features on Advanced Download Manager Pro is the ability to choose from several different download folders depending on the file type. This means, for example, that when you download videos you can automatically save them to the ‘video’ folder, while text files will download to their corresponding folder.
Other interesting options included in Advanced Download Manager Pro include the ability to resume downloads stopped due to a lost connection or program downloads. Thanks to the latter you can set a download to start automatically at a particular time.
Detail Features of ADM Pro:
- downloading from internet up to three files simultaneously
- accelerated downloading by using multithreading (9 parts)
- download files in background and resume after failure
- interception of links from the browser and clipboard
- boost algorithms for increased speed of downloading
- loader for images, documents, archives and programs
- download accelerator for social networking service
- faster downloader for 2G, 3G and 4G networks
- downloading only through the internet on Wi-Fi
- support resuming of interrupted downloads
- video downloader and music downloader
- speed up downloading from file-sharing
- parallel download files in queue.
- interface customization and themes
- select the folder for downloaded files
- save different file types in different folders
- automatic actions after complete download
- create an empty file to accelerate downloading
- autostop downloads if the battery charge level is low
- auto resume after errors and break of connection
- import list of links from a text file on SD-card
- backup list of downloads and settings in file
- planning start of downloading at right time
- turbo mode for speed up downloading
- automatic operation on schedule
- support quick autoadd download.
- material design, left menu with quick options
- information from downloader: speed, size, time
- sorting downloads by type, order, size and name
- context menu for easy management of downloads
- open completed downloads through favorite apps
- support pause, resume, restart for downloads
- fine-tuning for each download
- creation of profiles for sites
- widget on home screen.
- icon with progress and speed in notification panel
- transparent progress-bar on top of all windows
- completion notification by sound and vibration.
Fast ADM Browser
- support of multiple tabs
- list of history and bookmarks
- download mp3 from popular archives
- interception of mp4 video from tubes
- easy downloader for all types of files
- option “User-Agent” for forgery the browser.
Simple control of the list of downloads
- press on the download to start/stop the process
- press on the completed download to open the file
- long press on download to display the context menu.
Add file in Advanced Download Manager
- press on link and from window “Complete action using” select ADM Editor
- long press on a link to display the context menu, press “Share” or “Send” and from window “Share via” select ADM Editor
- copy link, after program intercept it from clipboard and send in ADM Editor, or use “Add” button and paste the link.
Advanced Download Manager Pro is a comprehensive tool for managing your downloads, and thanks to it you can turn your Android device into a management center to administer all your downloads.
Advanced Download Manager Pro Screenshots:
What’s new in this version: (update Jul 23, 2016)
- Added download files to SD-card for Lollipop and Marshmallow.
- Settings (Left menu) – Downloading – Folder for files – Access to SD-card (must select a target folder, not root of SD-card)
- For new access does not work file commands: open, move, share, cataloguing, check for duplicates, free space on SD-card. Work only delete and rename commands.
- If update does not work correctly – Clear data and cache.
- If you find an error in translation – write to email@example.com
Required Android OS 4.0 and up