Download app BlackPlayer EX v20.19 Full Patched Apk latest version is here
BlackPlayer Exclusive – Premium MP3 Music Player
BlackPlayer standard features:
- Plays standard locally stored music files, such as mp3, flac and wav.
- Build-in Equalizer, BassBoost, Virtualizer, Left/Right sound balance.
- Gapless playback
- Tag editor
- 3D Transition effects
- 3 Widgets
- Lyrics viewing and editing.
- Lockscreen control support
- Sleep Timer
- Interchangeable fonts and themes.
- Weekly most played tracks
- Folder view
- 6 Extra Fonts, including option to use System font.
- 10 Color accents.
- 3 Extra Themes
- White Widget theme.
- Extra Track information in Now Playing. Bitrate, samplingrate and format.
- Customizable crossfading
- Customize the Library pages completely. Add, Remove and sort.
- Custom grid size for Artist & Albums.
- Show Bitrate, samplingrate and format in Now Playing page.
- Manually search and set Artist images.
- Blacklist Folders and Tracks
- White widget theme.
- Zap, discover your music fast with this smart function. Auto plays random music tracks for 5 seconds each.
- Floating window control widget
- Visualizer, customizable (Beta)
- Widget and Notification customizations.
- View Artists as bigger grid.
- View Genres as List and as Big list.
- Played Tracks can be tracked monthly instead of weekly.
- Blur effect to Lockscreen or Widget.
- 2 Extra text animations
- 1 Extra transition effect
- Show queue position in widget.
- Add “PLAYLISTS” page to the Library.
- Hide any of the Sliding pages.
- Developer love!
- More upcoming features! EX version always gets the new features first!
– Try out the free version before you buy. Make sure you are satisfied.
– This is a separate app. The Library, Playlists and Favorite tracks are shared between the Free and EX versions.
Join the community: https://plus.google.com/communities/116699651117862058032
BlackPlayer EX Screenshots:
What’s new in this version: (updated Jul 13, 2016)
- (NEW)(BETA) Added optional Fade when music is Played/Paused, enable in Audio settings.
- (BETA) Added option to disable Auto start music when hitting the previous or next track buttons found in Audio Settings -> More…
- (NEW) Added Disc number editing to Edit track dialog.
- (NEW) New ‘View Albums as’ type, Material Grid. Slightly bigger colored grid.
- Improved Adaptive UI. Better crossfade blending, better performance. Removed edges between the statusbars and Now playing (Not yet fixed for tablets).
- When you slide up Now playing if Adaptive UI is enabled it now changes the statusbars to the Album cover instantly (Android 4.4+)
- Disabling the ‘Playlist swipe remove’ now affects the Favorites page aswell.
- Added ‘Add Tracks to Favorites’ for Artist, Album, Genre and Playlists long-press dialogs.
- Fixed Artist biography text color if device was landscape orientation and light theme was enabled.
- The Navigation buttons should now always be black when ‘Now playing’ is minimized and portrait mode. (Android 5.0+)
- The tracks of blacklisted folders are now hidden from Search.
- ‘Text animation’ setting moved to Now Playing setting.
- ‘Hide system bars’ now applies to all popup windows (Genre, Playlist, Artist). Android 4.4+
- Added option to change the ‘Merge Albums’ setting when tapping on the ‘ALBUMS’ top title in Library pages.
- Fixed bug with Settings import, Actionbar & Main window color should now be properly imported.
- Default Now playing double tap action is now ‘Add to Favorites’.
- Added Yearly & Forever most played tracking.
- Fixed minor bug when changing interface settings on Android 4.0 – 4.4. The UI should now refresh itself again.
- Updated translations & few crash fixes.
Required Android OS 2.3.3 and up