Download app Contact Panel Widget v188.8.131.52 Full Apk latest version is here
Contact Panel is an app and Widget that shows your contacts in an easier way.
Contact Panel offers many settings options. You can choose the background color, the design when the contact has no photo, several formats for display name and special actions:
– Open a panel with quick access to contacts;
– Place a call directly from the widget;
– Send SMS directly from the widget;
– Making a call via Skype directly from the widget;
– Open a conversation via WhatsApp directly from the widget.
To display your contacts on the screen, you can choose one or more groups that are synchronized with your phone. You can even sort them in three different ways: alphabetically, most accessed contacts (using the recent calls) and customized (which you can adjust the way that suits you better).
- Has six options of widget to your screen.
- All have resizable widgets size.
- Has Widget for lockscreen screen (Android 4.2 +).
- Option to choose which action will be taken when the contact was pressed (quick view of actions of the contact / open the contact / call directly / send SMS).
- Have an option to let your contacts folder at the touch of your finger and save screen space, and can even change the image that appears to set the folder.
- Option to sort the contacts in the group to display them in the desired order.
- Have 1×1 widget to put your favorite contact.
- Widget Flip with infinite scrolling.
- Option to display only contacts with picture.
- Allows you to display or hide the name of the contacts.
- Allows you to choose how to display the name: “First Last” or “Last First”.
- Lets you view only a name.
- Option to align the name in the center.
- Option to hide title bar for all Widgets.
- Ability to create widgets from a group or join them.
Note: In some device may be required to restart.
Contact Panel Widget Screenshot:
What’s new in this version: (updated Dec 2,2015)
- This version brings a new feature, plus some minor fixes. There is available a new group called “Recent Callers”. This group displays the latest contacts that you have received calls, allowing for quick access to them.
Requires Android 4.0 and up