Download app Light Manager Pro v10.2 Full Apk latest version is here
Light Manager is an android application that serves to regulate the LED color on Android phones when there is incoming notifications.
With this application, you can control and set the color LEDs of different notifications, such as notification of incoming SMS messages, incoming calls, weak batteries conditions, there is no network signal conditions, and so forth into the red, green, blue, and others.
If you want to change the color you like (custom color), entered into the application settings menu and change the color as you like via the settings menu hex code. After that, you have to get the LED and notification in accordance with your own wishes.
Configure LED color and its flashing frequency for notification as shown below:
- Miss call
- Calendar reminder
- Facebook Messenger
- GO SMS Pro
- Handcent SMS
- chomp SMS
- Textra SMS
- Verizon Messages
- Any 3rd party apps
- Low battery
- Battery charging
- Battery charged
- No signal
- No 3G/4G
- No Wifi
- Airplane Mode On
- Silent Mode On
- Vibration Mode On
- Ringer Mode On
- Mobile Data On
- Wifi On
- Wifi Hotspot On
- Bluetooth On
On Android 4.1 and 4.2, ROOT is required for those mark with asterisk *. After grant the ROOT permission, you need to restart Light Manager for changes to take effect. However ROOT is not required anymore from Android 4.3 onwards. You need to enable the Notification Access for Light Manager at Setting => Security => Notification Access => Light Manager.
There are three operating modes:
1) Normal Mode – Only LED color for the first notification will be flashing
2) Alternating Mode – A few LED colors will be flashing alternately when multiple notifications are received
3) Screen Mode – Notifications alert will be shown on screen (For those devices without a physical notification LED)
You may go to the test section to test whether this app works for your device.
For Samsung Galaxy SIII (JB):
– Device’s screen needs to be turned off in order for the notification LED to work
– You need to go to Setting => Display => LED indicator and enable “Notifications” in order for this application to work
Light Manager Pro Screenshots:
What’s new in this version: (updated Jul 2016)
- Fixed Android N Beta DP5 not working.
- Change support webpage from Facebook Page to Google Community.
- Fixed if charging showing red color, then fb messenger notification comes, after read in PC, charging red color not showing back.
- Added missing translation.
Required Android OS 3.0 and up