Download app Moon+ Reader Pro v4.0.1 Full Apk latest version is here
Moon Reader is a digital book reader that allows you to load books in practically any ebook format you can find, including epub, mobi, chm, cbr, cbz, umd, fb2, txt, html, rar, zip or OPDS.
Moon Reader has a comfortable and intuitive interface that lets you start reading any digital book stored on your device’s internal memory in just a matter of seconds. In addition, you’ll have no problems changing the font or selecting the type and size with just a couple of touchscreen gestures.
By default Moon Reader Pro runs in fullscreen on your Android device, but by touching the screen you can drop-down all the app options, which are plentiful. In fact, Moon Reader lets you configure more than 20 different operations to make reading more comfortable.
- Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
- 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
- Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
- 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
- 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
- Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
- Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
- Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
- Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
- My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
- Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
- Dual page mode for landscape screen.
- Support all four screen orientations.
- EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
- Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
- Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.),
- Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.
Additional benefits in pro version:
- Ad-free, faster & smoother
- Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
- PDF support, fast & speech compatible
- Reading statistics function
- More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
- Customize reader bar function
- Headset & Bluetooth keys control
- Multi-point touch support
- Option for password protection at startup
- Book to home screen shortcut
- Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
- Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
- Widget shelf support, group your favorite books, put them to desktop as widget
- Tilt to turn page with customized actions
- Customer email support
PDF features in Pro version:
- Fill out PDF Form
- Highlight, annotation, handwriting
- Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
- Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
- Dual-page mode for landscape screen
- Speech, auto-scroll compatible
- Read statistics, sync, flip animation available
The key features:
- Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
- Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
Localized in 40 languages: English, አማርኛ, العربية, հայերեն, Български, català, český, dansk, Nederlands, eesti, suomi, français, galego, საქართველოს, Deutsch, ελληνικά, עברית, magyar, Indonesia, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, македонски, persan, polski, português, português brasil, român, русский, српски, 简体中文, slovenských, slovenskega, español, Svenskt, 繁體中文, ภาษาไทย, Türk, yкраїнський, Việt
Moon Reader Pro is a simple and powerful reader thanks to which you can convert your Android device into a genuine miniature e-book. Especially useful, as one would expect, for users of tablets or mobile phones with relatively large screens.
Moon+ Reader Pro Screenshots:
What’s new in this version: (updated August 30, 2016)
- New colored bookmarks support
- Improve fb2 book rendering, add user styles support
- Improve CSS support for page-break, global justify, paragraph margin, etc.
- Fix ebook link position shift error
Requires Android OS 2.3 and up