Download app Network Monitor Donated v2.10.2 Full Apk latest version is here
Free application that measure data usage, speed of Internet connection, measure what technology (LTE, UMTS, EDGE, etc.) is used for internet connection and also allows fast switch between 2G/3G network.
- monitor current speed of network connection (Internet speed meter)
- monitor current network status and show network usage in graphs and tables
- monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for applications
- monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for mobile data
- monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for Wi-Fi
- widget to toggle 2G/3G/4G network mode – it is shortcut, because Google block access to change it directly
- widget to toggle mobile data, synchronization, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi tether/Wi-Fi hotspot
- widget 1×1, 2×1 for data traffic counter
- notification for lost signal
- notification for mobile data limit
- 5 color schemes
- no advertisement
Application detect following networks
2G (GPRS), 2G (EDGE), 3G (UMTS), 3G (HSDPA), 3G (HSPA), 3G (HSUPA), 3G(EHRPD), 3G (HSPAP), 4G (LTE), CDMA (RTT), CDMA, CDMA (EVDO 0), CDMA (EVDO A), CDMA (EVDO B), IDEN.
Widget to toggle Wi-Fi tether/Wi-Fi hotspot by one click!
This function is not supported on many devices, but it should work on many of them. Please don´t rate this application badly, if it is not working for you. There can be a lot of reasons, why this is not working (your operator doesn’t support Wi-Fi tethering, it is blocked, your system had been modified by the manufacturer, etc.). I am trying to make it easier for you, but I can´t promise to you that it will work on all devices!
– If you use task killer, put this application to ignore list!
– Always keep application updated to avoid any problems.
Network Monitor Donate Screenshot:
What’s new in this version:
- This application has been replaced by new version called “Data Counter and Speed Meter”, which is also for free and without any ADS. You are welcome to try it 🙂
Requires Android 2.3.3 and up