Download app Notification Toggle Premium v3.5.5 Full Apk latest version is here
Notification Toggle creates notifications in the Android status bar to let you quickly switch WiFi, Bluetooth, Silent mode, Screen rotation and Flight mode on and off or to adjust the screen brigthness (and many more…)
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say “Start Notification Toggle” to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight…
- Not every toggle will work on every device
- Some settings aren’t changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
- Exclude from task-killers!
- Some toggles require root access
- The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
- Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
- Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
- Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
- Screen timeout dialog
- Wake lock
- Flight mode
- Mobile data
- Flashlight (might require “TeslaLED” app)
- Sync & Sync now
- WiFi- & USB-Tethering
- Music: previous / next / pause
- WiFi settings / advanced settings
- Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
- Mobile data settings
- Data usage
- next Wallpaper (requires “Wallpaper Changer” app)
- Lockscreen (requires “Delayed Lock” app)
- Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
- Own apps & shortcuts
This awesome app icon is made by
If you don’t like the default icons, click on ‘Icons & Colors’ and use your own icons or use the ‘Icon Downloader for NT’ app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
Notification Toggle Premium Screenshot:
What’s new in this version: (update Oct 17, 2015)
- fixed issue with screen timeout toggle on Android 6.0.
- fixed style issue of sound menue in some configurations.
- changed to small buttons in screen timeout dialog.
Requires Android 2.1 and up