Download app Password Safe Pro v4.0.0 Full Apk latest version is here
Annoyed of forgetting your access data for hundreds of services, apps and co.?
Do you want a secure way of saving all your passwords instead of writing them down on a sheet of paper?
Password Safe is your solution! It stores and manages all entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and you only have to remember your master-password. The encryption is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128bit and can be increased up to 256bit in pro-version.
You can trust Password Safe 100% as it DOES NOT have any access to the internet.
Note, that there is NO sync-feature, because of the missing internet-permissions. So if you want to share the database, upload it to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device.
With the included widgets, you can generate as many randomly created passwords right from your homescreen, and it will automatically be copied to your clipboard.
- secure storage of your passwords, access data, etc.
- categorize your entries in the Password Safe
- access via one single master-password
- Password Generator for creating secure passwords
- backup and restore the encrypted database
- customizability of the user interface
- automatic clearing of the clipboard (some restriction on some devices)
- Password Generator-widgets
- no unnecessary Android rights
Pro version only:
- entry-elements can be defined and reordered
- define multiple categories for an entry
- mass assign entries to category
- definition of encryption key size up to 256bit
- import/export from/to excel table
- automatic logout
- encrypted CSV-files
- auto-backup to encrypted CSV
Do not hesitate to contact me if you found bugs, want to help me translate Password Safe Pro into other languages, have any feature requests, problems or something like that 🙂
Password Safe Pro Screenshot:
What’s new in this version:
- fix possible crash in statistics view
- add more information to some error messages
- changes for upcoming Android M release
Requires Android 4.0.3 and up