Download app Path for Android v4.3.12 Full Apk latest is here
Path is a new social network that provides a type of ‘public’ journal so that only your closest friends and family can see what you do and want to do.
When you wake up, where you go to work, what means of transportation you use—you will be able to share all these details easily with Path. Additionally, you will be able to back them up by taking pictures with your telephone and including them in the timeline, which has a lovely design.
If you are also connected to other social networks, which is very normal in today’s world, you will also be able to link Path with Twitter, Foursquare, Tumblr or Facebook, including the links on your timeline, and vice versa.
This strongest point of this social network in which you will have a very small amount of friends (just your closest circle) is its visual design. It has lots of detail, is very intuitive and will allow you to do anything easily.
- Capture Moments: With Path you can capture and share all of life’s most important moments: photos, videos, thoughts, places, music, TV shows, movies, books, workouts, and sleep.
- Be Yourself: Create and edit beautiful photos and videos with our world-class creative tools and filters.
- Control Privacy: You’re always in control of your privacy on Path with settings that are simple and easy-to-understand.
- Get More Than Likes: With Path Emotions you’ll get more than likes from your family and close friends —smiles, frowns, laughs, gasps, or loves. Also: never again wonder if a friend saw your post, because with Path you can see everyone who has.
- Search Moments: Revisit any of your Moments by searching for friends, birthdays, places, cities, holidays, months, seasons, and more.
- Share Everywhere: Easily share any of your Path Moments to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Foursquare, WordPress, and email.
- Apps & More: Your favorite apps work with Path too. Share your Nike runs, Strava workouts, VSCOcam photos, WordPress posts, and more.
Path for Android is a different social network, oriented towards another type of relationship other than that of Twitter or Facebook, for example. Nonetheless, it can become very big if it is accepted among small circles of family and friends.
What’s new in this version:
- Boo! Halloween Surprise!
– Special theme and stickers for a limited time
– Faster sticker loading
– App stabilization
Requires Android 4.0.3 and up