If you want to edit your pictures using all types of tools, PhotoSuite 4 Pro is probably one of the best options available. Using it you can access many advanced tools to edit your pictures quickly and simply.
The options in PhotoSuite 4 Pro are so wide-ranging that they can be even more than what you can find in some desktop applications. You can work with layers; change tones, brightness, or contrast; combine images; create collages; add graphics; draw on top of the image using your finger, etc. Anything is possible with this app.
You can also create an element from scratch using templates of all kinds or blank documents to paint on top of using brushes, pens, airbrushes, and watercolors. There are even filters with fully customizable intensities, allowing you to adjust their white balance, shadows, sharpness, exposure, etc.
Besides all this, PhotoSuite 4 Pro also incorporates its own camera, so you can take pictures instantly and work with them on the app. This way you can add all the filters directly after taking the shot.
You can add frames to all the pictures you want, rotate them, and use your fingers to drag all types of elements onto them. The result can be saved in many different formats, such as PNG and JPEG, and shared on your social networks with just two clicks.
ADVANCED IMAGE MANIPULATION :
- NEW! Pro Filters – Choose from a wide range of new filters to enhance your images in even more ways: Auto Fix, Cross-Process, Documentary, Fill Light, Black and White, Grain, Sharpen, Temperature, Tint, Vignette, Lomo-ish, Posterize, Gaussian Blur, Bilateral Blur. (Available in PhotoSuite Pro only)
- NEW! Heal, Clone, Splash and Flood fill tools.
- Improve your photos – Perform a wide range of image adjustments including hue, saturation, brightness, and contrast manipulation to get the best out of your photos.
- Use advanced photo designer tools – work with layers to combine pictures and create work-of-art collages.
- Enhance your images with text-based graphics and freehand drawing.
- A wide selection of shape stencils combine with the freehand shape tool to offer unparalleled creativity.
- Work with a wide range of new brushes – Pencil, Ink Pen, Brush pen, Crayon, Airbrush and Watercolor.
- Work with text and shapes gradients and shadows.
- Easy-to-use effect filters with adjustable intensity – Invert, Color Matrix, Gamma, Grayscale, Highlight Shadow, Monochrome, Pixelation, RGB, Rainy day, Sharpen, Sketch, Exposure, Posterize, Sharpen, and Edge.
- Use comprehensive selection tools and group objects to easily handle different parts of an image.
CAMERA AND PHOTO ENHANCEMENT:
- Take advantage of your device camera to capture photos (also available as Sony Xperia camera plugin), apply real-time camera filter effects, and include them in your image projects.
- Real-time filters such as Highlight Shadow, Pixelation, Sketch, Sharpen and many more.
- Position your working canvas with a just one finger.
- Flip and Rotate transformations via layer or selection dragging.
- New support for Sony Remote Cameras in the PhotoSuite Camera app.
ROBUST FILE MANAGEMENT:
- New Homescreen to easily manage your projects, as well as create new projects from the images on your device.
- Supports numerous file formats – PhotoSuite works in its own native format but can open and export images to the commonly used PNG and JPEG formats.
- Save a project onto Internal Memory or External SD Card.
- Share images – PhotoSuite allows you to export and share images easily – over social networks such as Facebook, Google +, Picasa or Twitter; in your cloud accounts like Dropbox (via third party applications); or as email attachments.
PhotoSuite 4 Pro Screenshot:
What’s new in this version:
- Heal tool (available only for pro version)
- Clone tool (available only for pro version)
- Splash tools (available only for pro version)
- Flood fill tool
- Text and shape gradients
- Text and shape shadows
Requires Android 4.0 and up