Download app Polaris Office + PDF v7.2.11 Full Apk latest version is here
Polaris Office is a free Office solution which offers easy viewing and editing of Microsoft Office documents. PDF also supported.
You can conveniently search for documents in the Polaris Office ‘Home’ screen. Recently viewed and shared documents are also easily accessible.
Polaris Office’s document creation, editing, and saving features are all available without a network connection!
Polaris Office is a free office application suite optimized for Smartphones and Tablets to create, edit, or read Microsoft® Word, Excel, or Powerpoint documents and view PDFs on your mobile device.
Polaris Office is the One Place For All Your Documents!
- Compatible with doc, docx, and txt formats
- Add, edit, and format headers, footers, endnotes, and footnotes
- Format text size, font, paragraphs, titles and more!
- View & edit modes
- Text reflow view mode optimizes document contents for your mobile screen
- Insert pictures, tables, charts, symbols and more!
- Compatible with ppt and pptx formats
- 34 slide transition effects
- Play slideshow from selected slide
- Change timing or interface of slide transitions
- View animations
- Format slides
- Add Notes
- Compatible with xls and xlsx formats
- Over 300 formulas for Arithmetic, Finance, Date/time, Statistical, Database, Look up and more!
- Standard Filters, templates, 20 2D/3D charts, 173 different shapes
Supported File Types:
English, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Italian
- Create, edit and share Word documents, Powerpoint slide show presentations, and Excel spreadsheets
Open, view, and share PDF files.
- Attach PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints to emails and share through social media
- Docs accessed using Polaris Office will automatically be saved to Polaris Drive for offline viewing and editing.
- 2 GB of Free Cloud storage
- Download and edit files from other cloud services including Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, uCloud and WebDAV clouds
- Camera mode can take and insert pictures and videos into documents
- Files are automatically saved to the local device
- Revised documents are auto updated to the cloud
- Text reflow view mode optimizes file contents for your mobile screen
- Chromecast Compatible: Display your Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, PDFs, or Powerpoint Presentations on your Chromecast connected display.
- Export documents, spreadsheets, powerpoint presentations and more as PDFs!
- Search keywords to locate documents by content
- Password protection
- Increased storage to 100GB
Files opened in Polaris Office are saved on your local device automatically allowing users to read and edit files offline while having a back up saved on the cloud. Without a network connection files will NOT be saved to your cloud and preventing sharing by email or Social Media networks. These features require an internet connection.
Polaris Office + PDF Screenshot:
What’s new in this version: (updated August 28, 2016)
- Fixed other issues reported by user reviews and inquiries.
Requires Android 4.0 and up