Download app SkySafari 5 Pro v184.108.40.206 Full Apk latest version is here
SkySafari 5 Pro is the ultimate astronomy app. It has the largest database of any astronomy app, includes every solar system object ever discovered and offers flawless telescope control. Here’s what’s new in this version:
- Complete rewrite of the compass code, for smoother and more accurate sky tracking!
- Tonight at a Glance: the Sun, Moon, Planets, ISS, and Iridium flares in one handy view!
- Notifications when the ISS will pass overhead, when Iridium satellites flare, and more!
- Completely new sounds, and a new look to the sky and horizon. Better transitions between portrait and landscape mode.
- OpenGL boost! New 3D models of the ISS, HST, Phobos, Deimos, Ceres, Vesta, and other solar system objects and spacecraft. City lights on Earth’s night side. Improved higher-res Mars map.
- Object lists in the Search menu now show thumbnail images. New options in Advanced Search.
- Updated object descriptions, with images in-line! Every object now has a description!
- Reworked Time Flow controls. Set the date and time directly from the main toolbar. Run time 1000 x faster than reality!
- Google Drive sync for your settings and observing lists! Change them on one device, and synchronize your changes across all your Android and iOS devices!
- An on-line repository of observing lists from experienced amateur astronomers. A “tour mode” that guides you through objects in each list!
- An improved deep sky database with Abell and Hickson galaxy clusters, and globular clusters in M 31.
- Galaxy View shows the position of deep sky objects in our Milky Way!
- A handy Digitized Sky Survey viewer that lets you download images from the DSS!
- Improved multi-star alignment for telescopes with digital setting circles. Add Barlows and Focal Reducers to your equipment list!
If you haven’t used SkySafari Pro before, here’s what you can do with it.
- Hold your device up, and SkySafari 5 Pro will find stars, constellations, planets, and more! The star chart updates automatically with your movements for the ultimate stargazing experience.
- Simulate the night sky up to 10,000 years in the past or future! Animate meteor showers, conjunctions, eclipses, and other celestial events with Time Flow.
- Search from our extensive database, and follow the arrow to objects in the sky. See spectacular views of Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, and other planets!
- Learn the history, mythology, and science of astronomy! Browse over 1500 object descriptions and astronomical images. Explore NASA space missions! Stay up-to-date with SkyWeek for all major sky events every day!
- Control your telescope! SkySafari 5 Pro adds wired or wireless control for Celestron, Meade, Orion, SkyWatcher, and many other telescopes. Point your GoTo or “Push-To” telescope anywhere in the sky! Requires SkyFi or SkyWire accessories (sold separately).
- Plan observing sessions with Observing Lists, log your observations, and share with friends!
All this is built into SkySafari 5 Pro – no need for an Internet connection. SkySafari 5 Pro will revolutionize your astronomical viewing experience and replace desktop astronomy software costing 10 times more.
- 25 million stars from both Hubble Guide Star catalogs; 740,000 galaxies down to the 18th magnitude; over 630,000 solar system objects; and satellites like the International Space Station (ISS).
- NASA’s latest LRO Moon map, with 8X the resolution of SkySafari Plus, and hi-res Earth and Mars maps.
- Animated meteor showers with complete viewing information.
- Night Vision – Preserve your eyesight after dark.
- Advanced Search – Find objects using properties other than their name. Results are sortable by name, number, magnitude, RA, and more!
- Orbit Mode – Leave the Earth’s surface behind, and fly through our solar system.
- Google Maps Integration – Choose your location from a built-in Maps view.
- Horizon Panoramas – choose from 21 hi-res vistas, or customize your own!
SkySafari 5 Pro Screenshots:
What’s new in this version:
- In-App notifications now working correctly.
- Fixes to compass code and other minor bugs.
- Fix failure to connect to Orion/SkyWatcher telescopes.
- Fix night vision crash — this fix was inadvertently left out in last release.
Required Android OS 4.0 and up