Increase the speed of your downloads by up to 5x times as reported! The First Download Accelerating app in the Android Market! Long Press on a link from your browser => choose “Share Link” => “Turbo Download Manager” and start your download in turbo speed! From the makers that first brought Download Acceleration to Mobile Devices.
How does it work?
TDM makes use of multiple connections to download files to your phone. The settings will help you optimize your speed even further. Not all Servers support multiple streams/connections, use “Connection per Download” = 1 or “Check Defensive Mode” in settings to reduce errors.
What does it NOT do?
- TDM does NOT offer free files by itself. It works with Web Browsers and Web Sites that let you download files.
- TDM does NOT work with YouTube.
- TDM does NOT work with Web sites and File Sharing Sites that require login.
- TDM works ONLY with direct URL links.
- TDM will NOT increase your download speed beyond the maximum bandwith provided by your Internet Provider or the maximum speed provided by the server you’re downloading from.
- Download Acceleration!
- Unlimited file size downloads!
- Web Browser support (Dolphin, Firefox, etc)
- Queue/Pause/Resume/Recover features
- Notifications with Download Progress
- Multiple Parallel downloads
- Utilize Maximum number of open connections
- Up to 10 Parallel Streams Per Download
- Buffer size optimization
- Configurable Download directory
- Add Url links manually
- Start/Pause Queue
- Normal/Turbo Mode option
- Work in the background (even when phone screen is off)
- Auto-rename files
- Notifications (Visual/Sound)
- Thumbnails for Movies and Photos
- Single/Multiple Notifications
- Download history
- MD5 Hash validation
- Restart Download from history
- Android Stock Browser (Long Press and choose “Share Link”)
- Dolphin HD (“Long press” => “Share Link”)
- Firefox (“Long press” on a link => “Share Link”)
- Skyfire (“Long press” on a link => “Share Link”)
- UC Browser
- Boat Browser (Choose “Open”)
- For all other browsers that support sharing links try Long Press on a link and choose “Share Link”.
TDM only Downloads Files from Servers using Direct Links.
TDM doesn’t support Web sites that require login or authentication.
Some Web Servers might not support multiple connections, if so use “Connections per Download” = 1 under “Settings”.
Turbo Download Manager Premium Screenshot:
What’s new in this version:
- Fixed issue with Connection timeouts
Requires Android 2.3 and up