Download app USB Audio Player PRO v2.2.1 Full Apk latest version is here
High quality media player supporting USB audio DACs up to 32-bit resolution and any sample rate! Will play any popular format including wav, flac, mp3 and DSD files. This app is a must have for every HiFi enthusiast, bypassing all audio limits of Android. Without a USB DAC, the app is still one of the highest quality media players around. Note that you need a USB OTG cable to connect your DAC, any class compliant USB audio device should work.
- Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/DSD/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/etc. files (even 24-bit or 32-bit).
- Supports a USB audio DAC connected by a OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host)
- Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. Other Android players are limited to 16-bit/48kHz, even on Android 5.
- DSD-over-PCM support for native DSD playback and DSD-to-PCM conversion if the DAC does not support DSD (.dff/.dsf files)
- Folder playback
- Network playback using Samba shares (should work with Windows and NAS)
- Stream audio from radio stations (.m3u, .pls, .asx and plain AAC/mp3 streams are supported)
- Android media database playback with playlists. Play albums or create your own play lists from a list of songs Gapless playback
- Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn’t support the audio file’s sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
- 10-band equalizer (can be turned off)
- No root or custom kernels required, but when your device has root access there is a tweak option that could eliminate audio glitching should you experience it (for example when the screen is off)
- Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
- Shuffle / repeat
Warning: this is not a generic driver, you can only playback from within this app. It is not possible to use your USB audio device using this software with other apps!
Android 5 users: although Android 5 has some support for USB DACs, it is limited to 16-bit and sample rates of 44100/48000Hz. For high quality playback, you still need this app to enjoy 24-bit music at any sample rate your DAC supports.
Please have a look here for a list of tested devices and more information on how to connect a USB audio device:
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting USB Audio Player PRO. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, it is likely an incompatible Android device or a wrong cable since DACs are usually class compliant. If your Android device does not supply enough power, please try a powered USB hub.
Just a selection of our supported DACs:
- Alo Audio The International
- Audiolab M-Dac
- Audioquest Dragonfly
- Benchmark DAC 1 HDR
- Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
- Centrance Dacport LX / HiFi M8
- Cypherlabs AlgoRhythm Solo
- DacPort LX
- FiiO E7/E10/E17/E18
- Go Vibe DAC
- HiFimeDIY Sabre U2
- HRT Microstreamer
- Ibasso D-Zero / D55 / D6 / D7
- iFi nano iDSD / micro iDAC
- M2TECH hiFace TWO / DAC / Joplin
- Meridian Explorer
- Musical Fidelity V-DAC II
- NAD PP 3i
- NuForce uDAC / Icon HDP
- NwAvguy ODAC
- Intruder DAC
- Stoner Acoustics UD100
- and many more!
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to report any issues so we can solve them quickly!
USB Audio Player PRO Screenshot:
What’s new in this version:
- .ape files couldn’t be played anymore in 2.2.0. Solved.
Requires Android 4.0 and up