Download app Wifi Optimizer Apk v7.0 Full Version (Ad-free) is here
WifiOptimizer was developed for network administrators to measure the radio frequency (RF) interference on their network. It helps to optimize the channel allocation for the best possible throughput. You can use it to scan your wireless network for RF interference, share the resulting network information with your colleagues through email, and measure the throughput of your network. It is a handy tool to help you configure your wireless network at home or at work for best possible performance.
Currently Wifi Optimizer supports the following functions:
- Support for RF interference measurement
- Support receive signal strength indication (RSSI) measurement
- Support network throughput measurement
- Support email support for sharing network information
- Support GPS address resolution support for network sites
- Support persistent network information so that your network Survey information will not get lost when the phone is turned off
- Support Wifi analyzing capability for 802.11a (5GHz) channels and 802.11b/g (2.4GHz) channels
- Includes helpful information on Wifi standards (802.11a/b/g/n) and Wifi Security
Please note: your device need to have gps in order to run this app as the app tries to remember your access point locations. In the future this information can be used to display the RF coverage for all your access points.
Wifi Optimizer Screenshot:
What’s new in this version:
- Don’t force user to enable GPS for WIFI address resolution. Make it a volunteer feature.
Requires Android 2.3 and up