Download app X-plore File Manager Donate v3.86.02 Full Apk last version is here
X-plore File Manager is a file management tool that lets you explore all your folders on your Android. You can copy, paste, and move any file, and in general manage all of the content on your phone or tablet’s memory.
With X-plore File Manager, users can explore not just any folder or file, even if it’s compressed (ZIP, 7Zip, RAR), but also any file in APK format, just as with ZIP content.
X-plore File Manager also allows you to share files through WiFi, work with folders in the cloud, access FPT or FTPS servers, and manage shared folders on a local network. All this straight from the app’s interface.
Speaking of which, the interface of X-plore File Manager is perfectly adapted to touchscreen devices, so you can perform any action with just a few taps on the screen.
- Dual-pane tree view
- Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, Rar, 7zip explorer
- Disk Map – see which files consume most space on your disk – http://bit.ly/xp-dmap
- Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Amazon cloud drive, Mega.co.nz ***, OneDrive, Webdav,
- Yandex.disk, MediaFire, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com
- SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell – http://bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
- Application manager
- WiFi file sharing *** – http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
- Manage files from a PC web browser *** – http://bit.ly/xp-web
- Favorite folders
- Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
- Hex viewer
- Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
- Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
- Multi-selection – always available, yet not disturbing
- View APK files as ZIP
- Share – send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
- Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
- Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
X-plore File Manager Donate is an excellent file management tool that offers many more features than most other apps of the same type. In turn, of course, this also makes it slightly more complicated.
X-plore File Manager Screenshots:
What’s new in this version: (updated Jul 16, 2016)
- Send Anywhere file sharing service
Note: Camera permission added for QR code scanner used in this feature
- Fixes in SSH file transfer
Required Android OS 4.0.3 and up