Download app ASUS Launcher v18.104.22.168_151130 Full Apk latest is here
ASUS Launcher is a sublime user interface that makes every aspect of your mobile device easier and more enjoyable to use. It’s an intuitive launcher that lets you personalize your home screen experience with theme and wallpaper options, widgets, scroll effects, font customization, plus other important home screen settings.
Aside from a personalized home screen experience, ASUS Launcher also helps you easily interact with other ASUS ZenUI apps such as What’s Next, Do It Later, Email, Calendar, PixelMaster Camera, Gallery, Share Link, PC Link, Remote Link, Sound Recorder, Calculator, and Music.
Check out the latest special features we’ve got in store for you:
- Advanced AppLock (powered by CMCM) provides snooper-catching and pattern lock app protection features.
- Swipe up on your home screen to open ASUS Launcher.
- All app background transparency allows you to harmonize the appearance of your apps together with your chosen wallpaper.
- Apps gives you quick access into the All-Apps screen.
- Widgets gives you quick access to all widget options.
- Icon packs allow you to change appearance of your app icons.
- Scroll effects lets you choose a specific animation to use when browsing through home pages.
- Edit pages leads you to Page Management where you can edit and set your main home screen page.
- Wallpapers feature lets you set your preferred wallpaper on the home screen, lock screen, or both.
- Preferences allow you to customize the settings of ASUS Launcher such as Font, Applications, Scroll animation,
- Unread counts, Wallpaper, and Icon/Folder.
- Settings feature gives you quick access to your device’s Settings menu.
- More options gives you to quick access to ZenUI Help and Play Store.
Tips and Tricks
- While on the home screen, zoom out on your device to launch Page Management.
- While on the home screen, you may also tap-and-hold on an empty space to open ASUS Launcher.
- To add apps and widgets to your home screen, tap-and-hold on the app or widget then drag-and-drop it to your preferred location.
- To uninstall or disable multiple apps quickly, use the Uninstall/Disable menu option in the All Apps screen.
- To find hidden apps, go to the Hide apps screen then tap on the small eye icon on the lower middle part of your screen. This icon is beside the dotted page indicators.
– The appearance and operation of some features may vary, depending on your device.
– ASUS Launcher is a free app for ASUS devices. You will not be charged for downloading or using this app.
– To set ASUS ZenUI Launcher as the default launcher, once installed just tap your device’s Home button and choose “Always”
– The results of your customized font settings appear only on ASUS Launcher screens.
– If you are already using App Lock in ASUS Launcher, you can just switch it to enjoy these new features:1. Swipe up/long press to activate home management to home preferences.2. Tap ‘AppLock mode’ to switch to ‘Advanced (powered by CMCM)’
– If you already use CM AppLock from Clean Master or CM Security, you wouldn’t see the AppLock mode to switch.
– After cleaning data from Clean Master or CM Security, you can enjoy Advanced AppLock (powered by CMCM) right at ASUS Launcher.
– Advance AppLock would recommend goodies on the App lock screen to provide the content you may be interested with, without increasing too much data usage. If you don’t want to see it again, you can turn it off on the settings of Advanced AppLock.
ASUS Launcher Screenshots:
What’s new in this version: (updated Nov 30, 2015)
- Fix transparent status bar not working issue.
- Fix icon disappearing issue.
- Added “Grid size” to enhance user preference settings.
- Added “Folder theme preview” to enable a full-screen experience.
- Enabled user preview for “Icon packs” settings.
- Added “randomize scroll animation”
- Added “Unread counts badge” configuration.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Requires Android 4.3 and up