Launcher 8 is a launcher for Android handsets that allows you to add the appearance and the interface of a Windows Phone to your mobile phone or tablet with Android’s operating system.
As with all Android launchers, once it is installed you just have to press the start button and you will get a message asking which ‘home page’ to view. Therefore, you can try out the new Windows Phone interface, and if you do not like it, you can quickly return to the original.
Many Launcher 8 Pro users are sure to find it very hard to resist Windows Phone interface’s many charms. It is far more colourful and appealing to the eye than the traditional Android desktop. Also, you can modify the tiles that make up the desktop, add new ones or remove the ones that you do not want. In short, you can adjust the interface to look exactly as you want it to.
- You can add tiles with different size
- You can add tiles with variety of colors
- You can save and restore the theme.
- You can edit the start screen layout.
- You can set the current background style.
- You can switch the style of the application list
- You can add Android widgets in the tiles.
- You can set the wp8 style lock screen and status bar.
- You can select countless theme colors.
- You can add special features tiles, like time, LED light, Live Gallery and Live contact.
- Change tiles from 4 rows to 6 rows for big screens. (Just support Launcher 8 Pro)
- Single contact avatar animation tile. (just support the Launcher 8 Pro version)
Launcher 8 Pro is one of the best looking launchers around on Android terminals. And what’s more, along with looking great, it is also really nice to use.
Launcher 8 Pro Screenshot:
What’s new in this version:
- Small bugs fixed
Requires Android 2.2 and up