Download Lightning Launcher v12.7 (r2436) Final Apk latest version is here
Lightning is a fast, light and extremely customizable home screen replacement for Android. And it can also be used as the most flexible lock screen replacement !Lightning Launcher is the launcher of choice for people who wants a butter smooth, light on memory and tailor-made home screen replacement.
Unlike most traditional launchers, Lightning lets you place items everywhere on the desktop, not only to the left or right sides, but also on pages above and below. Think at the desktop as an unlimited canvas extending in both horizontal and vertical directions instead of a strip, and you will get the idea.This mean: as many pages as you need, more space for your apps, and faster navigation.
Key Features (not an exhaustive list):
- Highly customizable desktop: change font, size, color, wallpaper, grid lines, folder options, status/navigation bar colors, layouts, scrolling & zooming options, events, actions, gestures, pretty much everything.
- Unique limitless desktop: a desktop is a surface growing as needed, in all directions. Move an icon to the right or left and a new page will be automatically created. And it works for pages above and below too! This means as much space as needed for your apps, and also a much more efficient navigation.
- As many desktops as needed: one for private, work, party, kids, etc. Add, remove and re-arrange desktops at will, each desktop being an independent and unlimited setup.
- Combined grid and free positioning: use the grid to easily align apps, use free positioning to adjust the size, position and rotation of any item (including widgets).
- Pinned items: prevent any item from moving when scrolling your pages. This is handy to create docked elements anywhere on the screen, and more.
- And lots more: enhanced app drawer, panels, Tasker integration, Lock screen, etc. Please visit the developers homepage for detailed feature list, manual and how to’s.
Lightning Launcher is loaded with powerful features, such as being able to put widgets in folders (and even other folders for hierarchical navigation), or letting you freely move, scale and rotate any items (note: detach the item from the grid to enable rotate/scale). Any object can be pinned (docked) anywhere. Much more has to be discovered in the app (panels, styles, stop points for scrolling or panels to name a few).
Lightning Launcher Screenshot:
What’s new in this version: (updated Dec 2, 2015)
- Minor bug fix
Requires Android 2.2 and up